- Broadplay Inc. will reserve the corporate and individual employee Business Card ID within the our system for a One (1) Year renewable term, commencing from the date of payment.
- Each registered ECO CARDZ Holder agrees to the delivery of the profile information as defined by them to all card recipients who request their information from our system.
- Unused text messages, included in the registration bundles are not carried over from one service term to the next.
- Purchased text message bundles can be rolled into the next service term.
- Each ECO CARDZ request for the delivery of the ECO CARDZ Holder's Profile information will entail the delivery of two text messages to the ECO CARDZ Recipient’s cell phone as follows:
1) The first message will include the ECO CARDZ Holder's Profile information.
2) The second message will offer an option for the Recipient to activate the alert service as well as provide their permission for their cell phone number to be included in reports given to the ECO CARDZ Holder.
- The second message is sent automatically from the system as part of the service offering and will NOT be deducted from the ECO CARDZ Holder’s message account balance.
- The PUSH Business Card service is limited to 5-messages per day.
- The ECO CARDZ Holder understands that spamming cell phones with his/her Business Card Profile information is not tolerated. The ECO CARDZ Holder must have the permission of the recipient in order to send their details to the recipient’s cell phone. If ECO CARDZ recognizes any spamming activities through its monitoring of usage patterns it will terminate the service for the offending party immediately without refund.
- Broadplay Inc. maintains ownership of all registered Business Card IDs within our system and may suspend service with 30-days’ notice to the customer. In the event of termination or suspension of a Business Card ID, the affected ECO CARDZ Holder will be refunded the amount of the value of the remaining service term length.
- Broadplay Inc. reserves the right to cancel a Business Card ID if all messages have been sent and the account has been dormant for a 30-day period.
- No refund of unused text messages upon cancellation.
- If a card recipient replies ALERTS in response to the delivered Alert message, they will be notified automatically if any changes are made to the ECO CARDZ Holder’s profile information.
- Although newly registered ECO CARDZ Holders will be able to use the system immediately, their Business Profile information is subject to an approval and audit process. This usage may be rescinded at any time if it does not meet the standards as defined solely by ECO CARDZ.
- A text message will be sent to the registered ECO CARDZ Holder’s registered cell phone number to notify of the activation of the service.
- Broadplay Inc. reserves the right to contact the ECO CARDZ Holder by text message to their registered cell phone number or by e-mail to their registered e-mail address to inform the individual of new or upcoming ECO CARDZ features or services or other products and services offered through the Broadplay Inc. short-code 123411.
- ECO CARDZ will send the ECO CARDZ Holder 3-message alerts approaching the expiration of the one-year service term: 30-days before expiration, 7-days before expiration and on the expiry date itself.
- The expiration notifications will be sent by e-mail to ECO CARDZ Holder’s registered e-mail address and by text message to the ECO CARDZ Holder’s registered mobile phone number.
- Carrier standard message rates apply to allow inbound and outbound messages to and from the ECO CARDZ system.
- Upon signing up and paying for the ECO CARDZ service, the customer will be notified that their digital business card is active within a 24-hour approval period.
- ECO CARDZ reserves the right to reject information that is vulgar, distasteful or not valid business profile information as determined wholly by ECO CARDZ.
- In the event that ECO CARDZ Holder's Profile information is rejected by ECO CARDZ, a full refund will be applied to the applicant’s credit card.
- Upon approval of the ECO CARDZ Holder's Profile information, ECO CARDZ will send a text message to the ECO CARDZ Holder informing he or she that the system is live and functioning for his or her ECO CARDZ Holder's Profile information.
- ECO CARDZ will send a text message to the ECO CARDZ Holder informing he or she when the ECO CARDZ Holder’s account has only 10 messages remaining.
- All ECO CARDZ Holder's Profile information that is delivered TO a ECO CARDZ Recipient’s cell phone will be subject to standard rated carrier message delivery fees. If the ECO CARDZ Recipient has an unlimited bundle of messages with his or her carrier these fees will not apply.
- All requests for information to the ECO CARDZ system or replies for Alerts FROM a ECO CARDZ Recipient’s cell phone will be subject to standard rated carrier message delivery fees. If the ECO CARDZ Recipient has an unlimited bundle of messages with his or her carrier these fees will not apply.
- ECO CARDZ does not guarantee the delivery of the ECO CARDZ Holder's Profile information as there are circumstances beyond the control of ECO CARDZ that may involve service disruptions on the part of the wireless network carriers. ECO CARDZ expects that 99% of text messages sent to and from the ECO CARDZ system will be delivered. In the case where a delivery failure occurs, ECO CARDZ will not debit the ECO CARDZ Holder’s bundle of messages.
- ECO CARDZ reserves the right to change the short-code that users use to access the system. All ECO CARDZ Holders will be notified by text message and by e-mail (if available) in advance of such a change if it were to occur. All ECO CARDZ Recipients who have signed up for Alerts will be notified of the change by text message.